Dear Valued Customers,
We care about your health and making you feel comfortable and safe while you visit our salons. We are closely monitoring the current situation with COVID-19 and are committed to taking appropriate steps to navigate this challenging time. Our absolute number one priority is and remains the safety of customers and our staff.
Hairdressing salons have not been instructed to close for business and as such we are open for trade in order to support our team. Some members of our team do not qualify for social welfare payments and/or may not have annual leave hours accrued. Having said that, we have greatly reduced the number of staff who will be working in each location in an effort to ensure the salons are well below the 4 square metre rule.
Given the personalised nature of our business, we have taken stringent measures to ensure your safety and that of our team. We ask that you as the client adhere to all these measures. If you are happy to visit the salon during this period, we ask that you be flexible with regard to who will be looking after you as your preferred stylist may not be available.
We also would like to note that we have temporarily altered our trading hours
MONDAY - CLOSED
TUESDAY - CLOSED
WEDNESDAY 9:00am - 5:30pm
THURSDAY 11:00am - 9:00pm
FRIDAY 9:00am - 5:30pm
SATURDAY 9:00am - 5:30pm
SUNDAY 10:00am - 4:00pm
Some of the measures we've taken:
- Any stylist displaying flu like symptoms will be required to not come to work for a period of 14 days
- Clients who display flu like symptoms are asked to reschedule for a period of 14 days
- Clients and staff must sanitize their hands upon arrival
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- No shaking hands
- Thoroughly and frequently washing hands with soap and water
- Using disposable single use cups for beverages
- Offering a retail take away service where clients can order over the phone, we prepare the order and clients PayPass and go with minimal to no interaction with staff
- No magazines will be offered during this period so please utililze your own devices for entertainment. It's impossible to ensure magazines are cleaned properly
- Staff are encouraged to wear gloves and masks where possible
- Thermometers are currently on order (01/04/2020) and we are awaiting delivery. Once they arrive we will be measuring temperatures upon arrival
- We're using every other chair and every other basin in the salon
Throughout these challenging times, we will always continue to strive to provide you with the best possible customer experience. As we work through this together, we appreciate that those who may not be feeling well are staying home and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. We value you and your business and the trust you place in us and we will continue to update you as the situation evolves.