Kérastase Specifique Bain Divalent Balancing Shampoo 250ml
or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.00 with More info
Ideal for oily scalps, rebalance and clarify your scalp without damaging your hair.
Give your scalp a solid spring cleaning with Kérastase Specifique Balancing Shampoo. Gentle on hair but serious on the scalp, this clarifying cleanser skips the stripping, harsh cleansing agents used in conventional clarifying shampoos in favor of balancing botanicals that help to regulate the production of sebum in the scalp. Hair is left cleansed, healthy, and free of excess oil for manageable, soft locks in an instant. Keep your hair silky, smooth, and excess oil free with Kérastase Specifique Balancing Shampoo.
What are the key benefits of Kérastase Specifique Balancing Shampoo?
- Regulates excess oil production in the scalp to minimise overproduction of oil
- Clears away oil and dirt to promote healthy oil production and hair growth
- Improves scalp health, in turn improving hair health
- Cleanses gently, minimising drying or negative effects on the hair to avoid potential damage
- Helps hair fibre regain softness and shine lost due to excess oil weighing hair down
- Glycerin acts as a gentle cleansing agent, sweeping away oil while maintaining healthy, shiny hair.
- Vitamin B6 works to re-balance the oil production in the scalp, minimising irritation, dullness, loss of vitality, loss of hair health, and buildup that can occur as a result of an overactive production of sebum.
How to Use:
- Massage into wet hair, focusing on the roots.
- Work into a rich lather.
- Follow with a lightweight conditioner from mid-lengths to ends.
Who is Kérastase Specifique Balancing Shampoo for?
This product is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin/hair types. Those with severe overproduction of oil in the scalp, irritated scalp, dullness, and lack of body/volume will benefit most from the use of this product.
What is Kérastase Specifique Balancing Shampoo formulated without?
Kérastase Specifique Balancing Shampoo is free of parabens and phthalates.