A gentle and nourishing shampoo designed for coloured and chemically treated hair. Formulated to lift and enhance the vibrancy of your colour in between salon visits, extend the shine of your locks and strengthen weakened or damaged hair.
Facing the dilemma of colour fade and longevity? KEVIN.MURPHY has answered the call with their EVERLASTING.COLOUR range.The KEVIN.MURPHY EVERLASTING.COLOUR WASH Shampoo gently cleanses the scalp without disrupting your natural oils. A formula designed to add strength back into weakened and damaged hair that has been subject to many hair colouring and chemical hair treatments. The KEVIN.MURPHY EVERLASTING.COLOUR WASH Shampoo brings back shine and colour vibrancy, keeping your colour protected for longer and hair so smooth you’ll feel you’ve just left the salon.
What will I love about the Kevin.Murphy Everlasting Colour Wash 250ml?
- Acid-lock technology protects hair against colour fade
- Ideal shampoo for pre and post-hair colouring
- For hair that faces colour fade and longevity, designed to protect and enhance your colour’s vibrancy and shine
- Designed specifically for coloured hair
- Nourishes and hydrates even the very dry, dehydrated and porous hair
- Enhances vibrancy of dull tresses subject to colour fade
- Locks colour in for longer
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients for the best results
- Sulphate-free, Paraben-free and Cruelty-free
What are the key ingredients and benefits of the Kevin.Murphy Everlasting Colour Wash 250ml?
- UVA and UVB protectants preserve your colour for longer and protect your hair against harmful UV rays
- Phytic Acid gently removes product build-up which causes dry, porous hair
- Stops product build-up in its tracks
- Brightens and enhances colour vibrancy
- pH sealing technology to close the hair cuticle and keep your hair colour protected for longer
How do I use the Kevin.Murphy Everlasting Colour Wash 250ml?
Apply EVERLASTING.COLOUR WASH to wet hair, massage and create a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly and for best results follow with the EVERLASTING.COLOUR RINSE and EVERLASTING.COLOUR LEAVE-IN.