A rinse-out treatment to nourish and hydrate dry or damaged hair.
Treat your tresses to a healthy boost of shine and softness in just 3 minutes. ELEVEN 3 Minute Repair Rinse Out Treatment uses many conditioning agents to treat and repair dry, colour-treated, or damaged hair. This moisture-rich deep conditioner is formulated with a blend of Shea Butter and Hydrolysed Wheat Proteins to strengthen, nourish, and prevent breakage and split ends.
- Rich, creamy rinse-out treatment.
- Deeply nourishes to prevent breakage.
- Treats dry, colour-treated, and damaged hair.
- Repairs and conditions hair.
- Works in just 3 minutes.
- For all hair types.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein helps prevent breakage by deeply nourishing each strand. This protein adheres to hair and penetrates the cortex to strengthen and improve moisture balance.
- Shea Butter softens frizzy hair for smooth, manageable tresses. Shea also keeps hair from drying out and becoming brittle. Finally, Shea Butter can also relieve dry scalp and reduce dandruff and flaking.
How to use:
- After using your regular shampoo and conditioner, dispense the product onto your palm.
- Massage into damp hair, concentrating mostly on the ends.
- Leave on for 3 minutes.
- Rinse out with cool water.
- Repeat once a week for best results.
How does Hydrolysed Wheat Protein stop hair breakage?
Hydrolysed Wheat Protein is often labelled as ‘hydrolysed keratin??or ‘wheat protein??and is easily absorbed by the hair shaft. Hydrolysed Wheat Protein does more than just strengthen the hair; it also moisturises to help strengthen strands and reduce breakage. This protein is a common hairloss treatment ingredient because it enhances fullness and volume.
What’s the best way to prevent split ends?
A hair treatment mask does a lot more than your regular conditioner can. Excess washing, combing, styling, and chemical treatments cause the hair cuticle to weaken. Using a treatment mask infuses strands with hydration to help smooth frizz, split ends, and flyaways. Your hair will be left looking shiny and beautiful.